Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Peanut

Today as you were getting on the bus I leaned over and kissed you.  You shrugged me off with a grumpy "mom".  I realized it's probably uncool to be kissed in front of the school bus.  I get it.  I don't have to like it though. 

I want so much for you.  You have the ability to learn so many things.  When I was in school, learning was not my top priority.  Making friends and getting through was all consuming.  My friends never really stuck, but I managed to get through.  For you, I want you to enjoy it.  Take it all in stride.  Learn all the math, science, history and all of it you can.  Enjoy your friends, be nice to them. 

How do I give you a good experience?  I didn't have one so I don't know what it looks like.  Being positive and trying to motivate you are all I know.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment